Monday, January 5, 2009
Christmas break
The Christmas break was really good. I hung out with my friends and family. My best friend and I exchanged gifts. She gave me PJs and I gave her two shirts. Christmas Day my family opened presents and had breakfast. Then we got ready to go to my Nana and Granddad's to have our Christmas there. When we got to my Nana and Granddad's we open presents and had dinner. Then my sister and I slept over at my Nana's with my cousin Sarah. My cousin slepts over at my Nanas because she lives in Toronto, also because it is a tradition. Then the next day we had brunch. Then we went to my Aunties to do the others side of the family's Christmas. We had dinner and open presents. For Christmas I got a straightener, lots of clothes, a blow dryer, and other things. Then we went to my cousin's new house to sleep over. The next day my parents came and took us home. On New Year's I went to my friends house and went to a dance with all our friends. Then went to a party at one of my other friends houses.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment