skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
justine's blog
Friday, February 20, 2009
We went skiing and snowboarding on Thursday for the whole day. We had to get up at 6:00 a.m. to get their early. It was a lot of fun, I didn't get on all of the hills because I only got one stripe.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(60)
►
June
(8)
►
May
(10)
►
April
(11)
►
March
(10)
▼
February
(11)
This weekend I have a dentist appointment on Satur...
We went to a Toronto Maple leafs practice. It was...
This week we are going to Toronto on Wednesday. T...
This weekend, I did nothing on Friday. I had a sle...
We went skiing and snowboarding on Thursday for th...
Tonight we had our dorm dinner. It was really good...
For the long weekend I was hanging out with my fam...
Cupid, another symbol of Valentines Day, became as...
I think that animal testing is wrong and right. I ...
My family came yesterday for family night. We went...
This week we have skiing on Wednesday. It should ...
►
January
(10)
►
2008
(28)
►
December
(9)
►
November
(15)
►
October
(4)
About Me
justine
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment