Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Today in my blog I am going to write a summary of my novel that I'm reading. I just started a new novel so I'm just going to tell you what has happened so far. In my novel there is a man that wants to have a baby, he ends up getting one. He has a little girl named Laura. His cousin comes to his house, and he takes her in and she also has a little girl too. The two little girls become really good friends. That's as far as I have got in my novel so far. I got this book at chapters, we went there for a school trip to get books for the school and I saw a book that I liked so I went back on the weekend and got it. Because I read the back and I really liked it. I like it so far. I recommend this book to someone who likes books that are about family and friends and getting through families deaths.

No comments: