skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
justine's blog
Tuesday, April 14, 2009
This week we have another swim meet. But this one is just for fun. It should be pretty fun. On Wednesday my family is not coming down. They're not coming because it is a short week
.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(60)
►
June
(8)
►
May
(10)
▼
April
(11)
In two weeks I am going to Simonnes house. It shou...
This week I am going home on Thursday. I'm going h...
The way that I would study for a test would be, to...
This weekend I had a dance competition. It was in ...
This week has been very busy, the girls went to th...
This week we have another swim meet. But this one...
This weekend I didn't really do anything. Friday I...
Today we had our swim meet. Brantford and Bellevil...
This weekend I had a dance competition. The compet...
Tonight we have our Easter dinner. I'm not sure w...
Today is Wednesday, its family night. Family nigh...
►
March
(10)
►
February
(11)
►
January
(10)
►
2008
(28)
►
December
(9)
►
November
(15)
►
October
(4)
About Me
justine
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment