skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
justine's blog
Monday, May 18, 2009
This weekend I didn't do to much. I went to a dance on Friday. I hung out with my friends Saturday and Sunday. Saturday I did homework. I also studded for my math test Saturday and a little Sunday.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(60)
►
June
(8)
▼
May
(10)
This weekend I hung out with my friends Friday and...
Tonight I have a lot of homework. I have to do DR...
Today at lab I was doing my reading academy with M...
This weekend I didn't do to much. I went to a danc...
After school today we had track and field. There ...
The star was as bright as the sun.The little flowe...
I want to talk about my favorite show called One T...
This weekend I went to my dance studio to get danc...
This week I have a history test on Friday. I have ...
This weekend my family went to Grand Rapids Michig...
►
April
(11)
►
March
(10)
►
February
(11)
►
January
(10)
►
2008
(28)
►
December
(9)
►
November
(15)
►
October
(4)
About Me
justine
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment